Here's some general Matters so that you can minimise stress and hassle and get on with enjoying your trip:
- Don't take anything irreplaceable with you
- If your hotel has a safe or safety deposit box use it
- Keep your room locked at all times
- Take travellers cheques instead of cash
- Don't carry all your cash with you
- Be aware of your safety, don't take any unnecessary risks just because you are abroad
- Protect against the sun properly, don't skimp on sun cream to get a better tan
- Make sure you know the risks of the area you're travelling to
- Avoid drinking tap water if possible
- Don't participate in any activities you aren't covered for
- Don't do anything illegal as it's pretty much guaranteed to void your policy
- Declare any pre-existing conditions before you leave
Travel Matters - Travel and Travel Insurance Information for Travel Around the World
Please read me: Insurancematter.uk is a UK independent marketing website which acts as an introducer to 'whole of market' companies who offer specialist Independent Financial Advice.
Each company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Pensions-advisor.co.uk are not authorised to give advice and we are not liable for any financial advice provided by, or obtained through a third party.
The information published on this website is for information purposes only. This site has been approved for compliance purposes by a Firm of Independent Financial Advisors who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Also included is Car Insurance Home Insurance Life Insurance Pet Insurance Travel Insurance Other Insurance Breakdown. For more information on Insurnace see BIBA (British Insurance Brokers' Association)